The Computer Company is constantly looking for talented and highly-motivated professionals to join our expanding team as we meet the needs of our clients. If you are a technical, sales or account service professional that is searching for a challenging, ever-changing environment and enjoys a team approach to client solutions, we are interested in hearing from you.
Email your professional credentials to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in our company.
A representative from our Human Resources department will contact the candidates that may qualify for open positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently seeking:
Level 3 Tech
- Network design, planning, testing, implementation and maintenance assistance of diverse networks
- Perform all tasks and functions related to designing, implementing, troubleshooting and configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- Generate and evaluate Requests for Proposals, lead service implementation teams and develop implementation procedures
- Provide high level technical support and Systems Administration on Microsoft Windows based systems for multiple clients throughout CT
- Identify and troubleshoot Windows and network related problems
- Capable of performing systems administration functions such as problem analysis and systems monitoring
- Perform multi-site router configuration, VoIP setup, branch office VPN setup, and firewall design and configuration
- Must have good troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve problems quickly and completely with minimal assistance
- Strong communication skills. Customer facing, vendor liaison, able to work closely with upper management. Team player able to work well with other technical and management professionals.
- Perform Outlook/Exchange administrative functions, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Ability to resolve email delivery problems over a variety of platforms
- Work with Active Directory and Group Policy to safeguard company assets
Technical Skills and Requirements:
- At least 8 years experience in system administration required. Recent experience with supporting Microsoft Windows environments including installing and configuring Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, and Small Business Server 2003/2008, Hyper-V
- MCITP candidate strongly preferred
- Experience with VMWare ESX, ESXi 4.1, vSphere
- VMWare Certified Technician strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects, under tight deadlines, often with competing priorities and complexities and with minimal supervision
- Senior level experience in configuring routers, switches, and firewalls. Ability to configure VLAN’s, BOVPN, and MUVPN.
- Experience in configuring Cisco ASA, Sonicwall and Watchguard Firewall devices
- Candidate must be able to plan, provide analysis, design and implement technical solutions
- Active Directory installation and configuration including GPO
- Must have good organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated and able to work without close supervision. Ability to learn and apply technical information. Proven performance in a team environment
- Familiar with various backup products, RAID, and disaster recovery
Other Skills and Requirements:
Must have good customer and people skills, in-person and telephone, project management fundamentals, multi-task, problem solving, trouble shooting, detail oriented, good follow-up and follow-through, proactive, documentation of systems, network diagrams etc.
Work Location: Cromwell, Connecticut (no relocation package)
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K plus matching
- 3 weeks paid time off